Friday 9 December 2011

My wacom and me

So I decided to move on from the Christmas card and work a bit on the blog header. I think I've had the text "temporary blog/portfolio for my artwork and illustrations" just a BIT too long for it to be considered temporary. So now it's not! It's winter now, and winter means I feel no guilt at all sitting inside drawing/drinking glögg all day since it's pitch black outside from 2pm anyway. Even if I get some mad notion and venture outside it would only be a quick half-run to the shops and back, to fill up the Ben n Jerry-supplies. SO. Hopefully this means I get some more drawing done. More probably I will get fat, slightly depressed and too tired to draw from all the ice cream and lack of oxygen, but I live in a world called denial. It's nice there. They got ice cream. And rainbows.

Anyhow. I know you can see the header, but here's some details, for those interested. Now, next project... will... beeeee...... hmmm.... I think machines or monsters. I also have a new webpage design floating around in the back of my abstract mind that will require some animation. And I promised my brother to help out with an animation for his game. Why aren't the days longer?







No comments:

Post a Comment