Sunday 22 April 2012

The Sunday

Ah, I love Sundays. It's the only time of the week when you're kindof officially allowed to just sit and do what ever you want. Today I have looked out my window at the dogs and their people walking around in the little park. And then we watched some GoT, and then I painted my awesome basement find: the raindeer horns, in a bright blue colour bordering to offensive, and then I did some drawing and some music, and then my brother came by and gave us cake, and then our neighbor gave us more cake... And then its almost bed-time. How? I honestly don't know where the days go!!! I'm gonna go in to crunch big-time from Monday so this Sunday is perhaps the last bit of me-time I'll have in a few weeks (months). Wanna do a painting, a big-ass-huge-wall-covering painting. Sat and doodled on an idea I had, ended up with playing around with the colours and actually liked the funky inverted version of the sketch more. So, might do a version of this! Allthough I'm not sure the orange goes very well with my flat... 



No comments:

Post a Comment